BeatNik Internet Clock Description
Editor: very cool clock that supports 'skins'. It can synchronize your computer's clock with The Atomic clock. It displays 12-hour, 24-hour, or internet time. For more information on "internet time" see the inventor's site -- Swatch. This version does not require Winsock 2.0.
The Multi-Lingual Addon requires Beatnik Internet Clock 2.0 Beta Build 14 or 15 to be installed. Simply install the Multi-Lingual Addon into the same directory as BeatNik Internet Clock.
* Changes in build 15 Hopefully the last fix to the Internet Time conversion code. It now matches Swatch's official site even during Daylight Savings.
* You can now load skin files by double-clicking them in your favorite File Manager (i.e. Explorer)
* New features in version 2.0 include: Irregular window shaps - use transparent GIF files to define window shapes!
* Built in skin editor
* Skins support enclosing TrueType font files
* Time can be displayed at any angle
* Double-clicking clock toggles 12/24-hour and Internet time modes.
* Seconds display can be turned on or off
* Virtual desktop aware
* Snap to feature (edge of screen and window borders)
* "Always On Top" mode can easily be toggled.
* SOCKS proxy (version 4) enabled.
Items that need to be address before the beta flag is dropped are: documentation, minor bug fixes.
BeatNik Internet Clock Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BeatNik Internet Clock 2.0b15
Release notes are not available currently.
BeatNik Internet Clock Requirements
No additional system requirements.